Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thanks SPOT

Dear SPOT, I wanted to thank you for 7 years of joy. In early 2003 I adopted my cat, Dolan, as a kitten from your organization. From his first day, he was a spoiled and pampered housecat. I had made him a nice basket with a heat lamp to keep him warm and he cried until I let him sleep on my chest. He never slept away from me if he could help it. He went through 2 boyfriends, and was with me when I married my husband. He loved my husband as much as myself from the time we moved in together. He's a world traveler, having been back and forth from Germany twice. Sadly, he succumbed to liver failure earlier today. Despite mine and my husband's grief, we want you to know that we would not have had the love and affection of our sweet baby without your organization. If you are interested in having a picture of one of the cats who you gave a chance. Thank you again for your organization and what you do, which gave us so much. Sincerely, Rachel and Chip Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment