Thursday, August 11, 2011

"Pinky"

Hello,
I adopted "Pinky" who was known as "Sly" in September 2001. She has always been a character - tuxedo cats frequently are...but let me tell you how she has changed and been in my life recently.
My husband has been diagnosed with cancer and we have been going through amazingly difficult times. Pinky has been my shadow, my constant companion, she goes where I go...when I am reading in bed, she puts her two front paws on my chest to go to sleep. She has been an "angel" cat and so, so comforting and I love her to pieces. I have had her 10 years and I just want everyone who adopts to know that the love these pets have for you and the love you have for them just keeps on growing! I love S.P.O.T. and I love these sweet animals that are just looking for a forever home!
File #0 001.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment